Maintained by Yury Lifshits
Papers by Yury Lifshits related to nearest neighbors:
- Combinatorial Algorithms for Nearest Neighbors, Ner-Duplicates and Small World Design,
with Shengyu Zhang, SODA 2009.
- Disorder Inequality: A Combinatorial Approach to Nearest Neighbor Search,
with Navin Goyal and Hinrich Schütze. WSDM 2008.
- Maximal Intersection Queries in Randomized Graph Models,
with Benjamin Hoffmann and Dirk Nowotka. CSR 2007.
Tutorials & courses:
- Algorithms for Nearest Neighbor Search,
Tutorial at RuSSIR'07. With video!
- Algorithmic Problems Around the Web,
CS101.2 at Caltech.
- A Guide to Web Research,
Mini-course at University of Stuttgart. With video!
- Combinatorial Approach to Data Mining,
MIT / U of Washington / Microsoft Research / IPAM, December 2007
- Similarity Search: A Web Perspective
Talk at Google/IBM Research/Microsoft Research, October 2007
Watch this talk on Youtube!
Paper about Disorder
Paper about Zipf model
- Algorithms for Nearest Neighbors: Classic Ideas, New Ideas,
Seminar talk at University of Toronto
- Algorithms for Nearest Neighbors: Background and Two Challenges,
Seminar talk at McGill University
- Algorithms for Nearest Neighbors: Theoretical Aspects,
Seminar talk at Moscow State University ("Kolmogorov seminar")
- Algorithms for Nearest Neighbors: State-of-the-Art,
Tech talk at Yandex LLC.